I partially grew up in Saskatoon SK, and moved to Vancouver island in 2008, where my family settled down in Courtenay.
I am currently a University Studies student with the intent of finishing an Interior Design program and possible minor in marketing at VIU or elsewhere. This is my first year of post secondary school after 2 years of travelling Canada, working and discovering my future. My hopes for this year are to get back into the school vibes, save money and prepare for my Interior Design program next fall.

I decided to take Digital Culture 101 as I am not very experienced in online design and digital programs and seeing as I’m going into a field where most of my work will be on my computer, I figured why not get a good hand at it now.
After I graduate I would love to move to Vancouver and co-op/intern at a design firm and work my way up in the field with my long term goal being to open up my own Interior Design company and possibly settle down in a smaller city, with a high demand, such as Victoria.